The GP Canitz Guest Cottage
Originally used as an art studio by renowned Stellenbosch painter and late farm owner George Paul Canitz, the Muratie Guest Cottage boasts a classic combination of Old World charm, Bohemian aesthetics and exceptional comfort. Wake up to spectacular views of the Simonsberg mountain range, taste Muratie’s award winning wines and experience an estate built on 300 years of art and tradition inspired by Cape viticulture.
If you are looking for holiday/business accommodation in Stellenbosch, a suitable wedding venue located near Cape Town or an idyllic honeymoon destination, look no further than our estate and cottage.
The intimate single-storey cottage features a single bedroom, twin beds, en-suite bathroom (with toilet, basin, shower and bath), lounge, self-catering kitchen and braai facilities. Kitchen facilities include: crockery, cutlery, oven, stove, microwave, fridge and sink. Lounge includes television with limited DSTV and open fire place.
- We are situated 9kms from the restaurants, bars, museums and galleries of the Stellenbosch town centre.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Daily cleaning service is included in the price.
- Secure parking available.
- Check-in from 12h00 and out before 10h00.
- All reservations require pre-payment before arrival.
- All requests, confirmations and cancellations are only valid if in writing.
- The cancellation fee is calculated as a percentage of the full accommodation account:
- 15 - 30 days prior to arrival - 50%
- 0 - 14 days prior to arrival - 75%
Please contact info@muratie for a quote
OPEN: WEEK - SAT - SUN - HOL